When you visit the Website or send emails to the Website, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
As a customer, you agree and confirm on the following:
1. There will be optional extended warranty on products sold by us. Should there be any problems with the product, it is the choice of the customer to contact the manufacturer’s local agent or any other trained person to repair the product or any Seafood Source hypermarket branches in the USA, AUSTRALIA AND UK. All products shipped by us have gone through our own quality control checkpoints and are deemed to be functional when shipped.
2. All electronic items shipped are designed to work on 220-240V. If you do not have facilities to operate on this electricity voltage, then use of the equipment is at your own risk. We will not accept back any products that have been damaged due to use with faulty electrical sources. Please check the owners’ manual before use to see if your product meets the local requirements required for safe operation.
3. In the event of a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information), any extra cost incurred by us for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
All orders are shipped out by courier or supplier deliveries. Delivery is normally door-to-door but there may be instances where this is not possible due to courier company limitations or local laws.
4. You will provide correct information requested from your side. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true, we have the right, in our sole discretion to reject the registration and ban you from using the services of the Website.
5. That you are transacting through this Website at your sole risk.
6. That correct and proper address at which delivery of the product ordered by you shall be provided by you. If a recipient’s address is found to be incomplete or incorrect, we may attempt to find the correct address and to complete the delivery, but we assume no responsibility for our inability to complete delivery under such circumstances. If the address is incorrect, or if delivery can’t be completed, then a surcharge for extra cost will be imposed to the customer.
7. That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.